Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Full of Craftiness

Sorry, I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been busy brainstorming, crafting, and as usual taking care of little ones. Here a  few of the things I have done as of lately…

I turned this…

DSCN2015

into this. I don’t quite like how the sleeves turned out, still working on that.

DSCN2018

  A piece of the wedding stuff we were working on…DSCN2023

Soccer pancakes to celebrate World Cup fun…

DSCN2035

DSCN2037

Decorations for our church’s Fourth of July Party (which we were in charge of)…

DSCN2042 DSCN2044 Firecracker centerpieces (inspired by this)

 DSCN2047 DSCN2046

(It looked much cooler in person!)

I’m also working on (at the same time of course) a skirt for me, a shirt dress for Aubrey, and 2 ruffle skirts. Once those are done, I need to start a Aubrey’s birthday presents.  AND I’m working on some items, so that I can open my Etsy shop. Of course, I’ll post pictures when I’m done. Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Eating by Eliza said...

Hello mmate great blog