Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I was featured!

high heels combo
This past week I was participating in Freckles in April’s 21 day challenge. I wish I had known about it sooner because I would have loved to do all 21 days, but I only discovered it the last week of the challenge. Kayla picked my outfit as one of her favorites for the Sunday Shoe challenge. Check out all the featured looks here.
high heels close up
I should say she picked my shoes. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love these shoes. Adorable, right?! And get this, I found them at a thrift store for only $6!  Awesome, right?!
If you’re interested check out the rest of my outfits from the challenge in my Flikr pool or check out everyone’s outfits in the group pool from the challenge. I loved my final outfit (check it out here) and it even earned me bonus points!

Linked to:
Freckles in April

Meet Virginia Design

No comments: