Friday, February 18, 2011

We’re Back…kind of

So, the computer is fixed and we’re back in business. Unfortunately, I have quite a few projects I want to share with you. So, photos need to be edited and posts written to get caught up. Meanwhile, enjoy a cute painting from my first grade son. His picture was recently chosen (along with a few others) to represent his school at a district-wide art exhibit. He loved getting to see his picture as well as others at the exhibit. I love that he loves art just as much as I do. I mean, seriously, what other 7 year-old gets super excited about getting art supplies for Christmas and then spends his entire vacation drawing pictures and having his uncle teach him how to draw? Love it!

DSCN3856

P.S. This is not even is best work. He thinks it was picked by his art teacher because it’s really colorful. He calls it “A bunch of pumpkins.” :)

No comments: